Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Braveheart Summary

Mel Gibson is not my favorite Hollywood actor. I don't know. His acting is excellent but perhaps, it has something to do with his age. Well, back to the movie. Even though I don't love Mel Gibson, i am in love with some of his movies - especially the movie entitled Braveheart. I love William Wallace character. I love the plot. I love the twists. Above all, the "ancient theme and feeling of the movie gives me goosebumps. I had watched the movie more than ten times, but still, it seems that I couldn't get enough of it. Wallace's own principle and beliefs make me want to believe that there are really those people out there who will die with their point of views and are ready to face death just because they believed that we have the right to freedom. Our situation  in life, whether we are a commoner or a royal blood, doesn't matter actually as long as you have the courage to fight for something that you know is right. We are all equal; afterall, every man dies, not every man really lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment