Thursday, January 9, 2014

Man of Steel Summary

I am a fan of all the superhero movies out there. And this one didn’t met my expectations. First, the best actor was chosen to do the role of Superman: Henry Cavill. The supporting cast was also great except Lois Lane.

The movie starts with the birth of Kal-El (Superman) who quickly becomes 20 years old and starts saving people. You don’t have to watch the earlier Superman movies to understand this one since it stands alone. The film has lots of action scenes. The plot was praiseworthy but predictable. I am not a fan of 3D movies, but I watched the 3D version of Man of Steel. I don’t think watching this movie in 3D is a better experience, so I recommend that you go for the 2D version. All in all, I give 9/10 to this movie. Do watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment